UEFA Women's Euro 2017

Almost forgot England should have had a penalty at 1-0 was it? Might have changed things.

Who's Sampson kidding? She may be a City player, but Bronze dived. The side on replay during the game was conclusive.
I don't think anyone came to that conclusion on the replay, real-time they said dive... replay they corrected themselves as it showed her thigh came across, no contact with the ball, brought her down... penalty. Right team won though.

I don't think anyone came to that conclusion on the replay, real-time they said dive... replay they corrected themselves as it showed her thigh came across, no contact with the ball, brought her down... penalty. Right team won though.
Never ever a penalty. Agree with you about the right team winning though. We were shocking.

Never ever a penalty. Agree with you about the right team winning though. We were shocking.
I'm looking for the replay for you... the thighs banged together(ooh-er) that's a foul or at least definitely not a dive(has to be a foul really since she didn't get the ball and caused the player to go down) I was looking at the feet at first but one of the angles showed the contact quite clearly.

I'm looking for the replay for you... the thighs banged together(ooh-er) that's a foul or at least definitely not a dive(has to be a foul really since she didn't get the ball and caused the player to go down).

It was a dive and not a very good one at that.

I'm looking for the replay for you... the thighs banged together that's a foul or at least definitely not a dive(has to be a foul really since she didn't get the ball and caused the player to go down).
In my opinion, she fell into the player, initiating the contact. We'll have to agree to disagree. As I said, there was a replay during the game (a couple of minutes after the incident) from the near sideline. And from that replay, it looked to me like she dived/fell into the defender. I'm not saying there wasn't contact; there clearly was. But not all contact is a foul.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.