UFOs

Nope, this was gliding horizontally across the sky, not flying vertically as a plane does, if you get what I mean?

I don't !

Rockets go vertically
Planes take off at an angle then level out and fly horizontally, across the sky!

I saw one over Bolton in the mid 70''s. I have seen ghosts too. And the resurrection of this wonderful football club.

I'm a believer hell yeah!

The distances are too massive for me to consider any other life form getting here although there are probably UFO's in as much as they are what they are, Unidentified Flying Objects. They could range from Chinese paper balloons to military concept machines.

No, although it was around 1997. Hard to explain the shape properly, so here's a random image that kind of sums it up, hah:

area_of_trapezoid_image4.jpg

That shape, totally matt black, with rounded edges, around the size of a hot air balloon, quickly gliding across the sky in a perfectly stable motion. Saw it near to Winter Hill.

No, although it was around 1997. Hard to explain the shape properly, so here's a random image that kind of sums it up, hah:

area_of_trapezoid_image4.jpg

That shape, totally matt black, with rounded edges, around the size of a hot air balloon, quickly gliding across the sky in a perfectly stable motion. Saw it near to Winter Hill.

Can't post photos from my phone but click on the link...

Could it be this mate?...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stealth_aircraft

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.