United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Count how many players in this current Barca team are over 6ft.
http://www.espnfc.com/club/barcelona/83/squad
You'll find that Pique,Busquets,Rakitic and L Suarez are the only ones in the main 10 outfield players
Pep will also make sure that our box isn't too crowded for set pieces insuring we have players ready to counter which further insures non risk taker Mourinho will have to provide cover to mark them . We will cope adequately at the set piece .

I've certainly been impressed with our set piece defending under Pep so far. It was a fucking shambles under Pellegrini

Same old scum! Would much rather win league playing attacking immense football! MCFC!

Their size and height, their physicality and most importantly their relentlessness, especially in the latter stages of a match, mean sweet Fanny Adams if they don't have the ball.

Hit them early with two quick goals, they'll panic chasing the game, in the process they'll open up space and we'll seize on it, bang, bang, it'll be all over.

Men and boys, that's how it'll be, I've got an advanced copy of Peps plan :-)

I like the sound of that

I can't stop laughing about the over hype regarding Utd. winning against.......wait for it.......Hull.......in the last minute.

Some Utd. fans I was with earlier were celebrating like they had won the Champions League.....now that's funny. I could have sworn they had beaten Bayern Munich today.

They have a lot of big units which means danger in the air & at set pieces. It also means they are going to get tired chasing the ball.

Agree...my eldest step-son supports United ( not his fault but down to my wife's step-dad)....he came in tonight after watching their game, said he ain't impressed with Ibrahimovich saying he is lazy and just looks for a high ball in the box.

Explained how mangala had him in his pocket last season, and that he has always looked poor against the English clubs and cannot be expected to chase after the ball when not in possession, he actually called him lazy

Makes me laugh that some reds seem to think they are invincible, they are saying that we haven't played anyone of significance but yet the have played who of significance !!!!! And Wow they say that beating Hull is a landmark....yes a landmark and a thread created on the matter.

Lots of shouts from their rat fans that they are back after defeating the mighty Hull

I can't stop laughing about the over hype regarding Utd. winning against.......wait for it.......Hull.......in the last minute.

Some Utd. fans I was with earlier were celebrating like they had won the Champions League.....now that's funny. I could have sworn they had beaten Bayern Munich today.

Mainly relief from them! they know dont win this game with us coming up a proper team they could be chasing us all season and we all know Moaninho is a good front runner.

They are clearly going to be better than last year but then if we are not with this fella in charge I would be very surprised. I think the top 3 will be us, Chelsea and them this season. We need to make sure we are top of the pile.

Thing I'm worried about against them is set pieces, our team is tiny and they'll have giants like Fellaini and Ibrahimovic. The tallest player we might play is Stones and he's not exactly massive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.