United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thing I'm worried about against them is set pieces, our team is tiny and they'll have giants like Fellaini and Ibrahimovic. The tallest player we might play is Stones and he's not exactly massive.
I'd imagine Pep will be trying to make sure they don't get any corners or free kicks, so they'll be relying on the twelfth man in black as per usual.

Felt sickening to see them get yet another last minute goal despite Hull living on the edge for most of the game. Going be epic derby coming up, they've definitely improved from last year and we'll have to be at our best to get anything from the game.

Just watched them on motd....what is their actual playing style because it seems shite to me

Well done Hull...really unlucky against a turgid United side

Just added...no shout about the worlds most expensive player, or was he not on the pitch LOL

We will absolutely twat these fuckers on Derby Day... It will put the sick swan in the ha'penny place

Just watched them on motd....what is their actual playing style because it seems shite to me

Well done Hull...really unlucky against a turgid United side

Just added...no shout about the worlds most expensive player, or was he not on the pitch LOL
There's no way he'll play Pogba and Fellani in Midfield against them as we will just cut through them.

Expecting him to park the bus

My old man's thoughts... 'we won't win the league like this of our own back, you need to piss it up the wall and chelsea have won all 3 so far as well, they can only get better'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.