United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting it appears big nose not quite committing to this new contract. Being 6th must be killing his ego. He won't re-sign unless he thinks they can win it. He'll want to end his career with a championship.
EL cup final is in Sweden.....

As it happens, hair is one of the area's WADA do test for long term use of band substances (as the hair grows it will hold traces of any previous drugs that have gone through your system). Fortunately if you have no hair or hair growth this can't be done. Don't know what it's like with implants made from weasel pubic hair.
Implants? Implants? I'm not having that, it looks so real.

ibrahimovic is a cheat and the referee tonight had been bought. I really don't think I would like to have won a football match like that. there is no way that any referee could not have seen 1st the dive for the free kick and secondly the way he just went to the ground without any contact whatsoever for the penalty. if that had happened in the derby I don't think I would have ever wanted to go back to a football match. those lads and lasses have come all the way from france to be cheated by big nose, the ref and the corrupt rag machine. what a hateful club they are.

United writing history...... big nose not winning th
ibrahimovic is a cheat and the referee tonight had been bought. I really don't think I would like to have won a football match like that. there is no way that any referee could not have seen 1st the dive for the free kick and secondly the way he just went to the ground without any contact whatsoever for the penalty. if that had happened in the derby I don't think I would have ever wanted to go back to a football match. those lads and lasses have come all the way from france to be cheated by big nose, the ref and the corrupt rag machine. what a hateful club they are.
David Gill working his magic again in Europe this time.

Two more blatant dives you couldn't wish to see and they might have copped a couple of reds as well. In actual fact it sounds a bit like most of their games this season! I am really starting to believe football IS corrupt and the red turds are top of the pile!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.