United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
The story served its purpose though - during the Chinese window the media whoring rags made sure they were top news story amd kept their 659 million loyal supporters happy

Not to mention keeping our champs league win off the back pages.

I hope we don't play them in a pre season friendly in the USA as we shouldn't even acknowledge them let alone boost their pr.

The story served its purpose though - during the Chinese window the media whoring rags made sure they were top news story amd kept their 659 million loyal supporters happy

The more I think about it, the more convinced I am that the story was deliberately released to coincide with our win over Monaco.

If we'd lost, it would never have seen the light of day.

It was, as many have said, a huge pr ploy. They're very clever at this stuff, albeit quite sad. Why did his agent go all that way, only for Rooney to release a statement days later saying he's going nowhere. You just kinda wish at least one journalist would call it for the utter bollocks it is. There must be one who still holds dear the ethics and morals of decent honest journalism. Somewhere. Surely. No?

Lot of stuff about fake news shut down the press entirely and ban anything that comes out of the swamp and that might go some way to preventing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.