United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
What would have happened if they were given the Sunday slot? My guess is that the TV stations knew that because the rags would be playing on Thursday we will give them the Monday slot regardless to help them as much as we can in Europe

As Spurs might have gone through, both teams might have been playing on the Thursday before and the one after the FA Cup. They'd have to play on Sunday or Monday, and the police probably wouldn't be happy with both on the Sunday.

Monday may have been as bad as the Chelsea game was for us if the Rostov tie was reversed.

Don't listen to any tv or radio when they are mentioned. Life is better that way.

I have a theory on this. I think the draw is a set up. Not to favour the raggies on the field of play this time but more so the fans ... The BB(MUTV)C's documentary on the Russian hooligans! Nnnnniiited can't play second fiddle to them. Nnniited fans especially the cockney massive are too hard. They can outnumber a lone scarfie 5-1 and take him out while still singing a nursery rhyme. Brace yourselves folks, the BBC sponsored red massive is heading East. I have a mole in the wardrobe department in Media City. 500 black coats with sewn in goggles have been commissioned at the licence payers expense!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.