United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great article that mate. Just annoys me that other journalists, who know all this, simply won't write it for fear of upsetting the powers that be.

It's a little after the event now, but there was a photo in yesterday's "Times" football pull-out showing Utd celebrating, and Rooney looked the spitting image of the inbred banjo-playing youth in "Deliverance". It struck me right away.
I'm not saying this out of malice. He really did look like the (presumably) backward lad in that film. The resemblance was uncanny.
Alas, I wish I had the technical know-how to post it on here.
Which is a bit of a let down to anyone reading this, I know. I can only apologise.

It's a little after the event now, but there was a photo in yesterday's "Times" football pull-out showing Utd celebrating, and Rooney looked the spitting image of the inbred banjo-playing youth in "Deliverance". It struck me right away.
I'm not saying this out of malice. He really did look like the (presumably) backward lad in that film. The resemblance was uncanny.
Alas, I wish I had the technical know-how to post it on here.
Which is a bit of a let down to anyone reading this, I know. I can only apologise.
He looked so relieved not to have to go on the pitch and try and effect the game.

A lad at work, who above all, is an England supporter and has no real club affiliation, said this morning that last year, his rag mates were calling the League Cup a tin-pot trophy.

Now, he says, they're claiming it's a major competition.

Exactly what I said in this thread yesterday evening.

Last edited:
I think you are being very harsh on Billy Redden ;-)

A lad at work, who above all, is an England supporter and has no real club affiliation, said this morning that last year, his rag mates were calling the League Cup a tin-pot trophy.

th

Not really a surprise is it ?

Hypocrisy knows no bounds with those fuckwits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.