United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it was once worn by Best himself, all the alcohol soaked into the material made it go up in a flash

Nah - if it had been, the mushroom cloud from the ensuing explosion would have been seen all the way down in Cock-er-ney Rag land!!!

Pretty funny really – he said how happyt he is to be at the Rags... the club he's always wanted to manage... why then, has the cnut not smiled once since he took the job? Seriously, the bloke looks suicidal at every press conference... strange considering how 'happy' he is!
The guy needs help he doesn't look well or healthy anymore.

Is there only me who thinks this is a bit classless
Not to be a party pooper but I totally agree with you, it is classless and not becoming of a blue really. These things are usually auctioned off for charity. Far better to have bought it and made a public display of saying "what the fuck do you think I want this for" and giving it straight back. At least it could have been sold off again, for a good cause, I suppose. I like to think we deal with things with City humour, not burning stuff and unpleasantness. Thats a Rag trick.

Hey its thursday which can only mean one thing for the rags, replica kit on, sat in front of the telly watching the Old Trafford ltd take on the mighty Fenerbache in the most prestigous tournament the Europa League. Better than CL don't you know. :-)

Not to be a party pooper but I totally agree with you, it is classless and not becoming of a blue really. These things are usually auctioned off for charity. Far better to have bought it and made a public display of saying "what the fuck do you think I want this for" and giving it straight back. At least it could have been sold off again, for a good cause, I suppose. I like to think we deal with things with City humour, not burning stuff and unpleasantness. Thats a Rag trick.

correct

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.