United (A) | Post Match Thread

So pissed off with it right now. Cannot fathom what on earth is going on.
You look at Haaland and he isn't getting any service match after match after match and it's just... Deflating.

Rashford was offside,Fernandes wasn't.

Rashford never touched the ball so the rules don't cover interfering with play in the manner in which you claim.He didn't ACTIVELY obstruct Akanji,who waas 2 yards behind and never getting back,neither did he obstruct Walker or Ederson.

Rashfords presence most definitely affected the decisions of the our players,but seemingly that isn't against the rules and is the reason the officials came to their decision.

And just in case you are confused.....once again,i agree that it is bollocks and the game has gone if that is deemed a legitimate goal.
Sorry mate you are wrong Rashford has impacted on the play and interfered with it even though he didn't touch the ball every defender and Ederson were focused on him and Ederson thought he was going to shoot. He's offside and it's a terrible decision.

Most supporter would trust a manager with such a great record.
Suppose entitled mardarses can't handle a drop in form that sees us 2nd and topping our CL group..
Entitled mardarses ha ha, people can see we are poor this season, guardiola does have a good record, but this season he seems to have no answer to our problems

So it's offside then as he interfered with play glad we've finally got that through to you.
My opinion is based on that he interfered with the defenders/Edersons decision making.......not physically getting in there way, stopping them tackling etc...which is where the vaguity of how the rules are written come into it...they allow the ref to say he hasnt interfered with play as Rashford hasnt touched the ball or an opponent.

So no. Im still of the same opinion

My apologies for the assumption of you being a "rule follower". But in this case you are still wrong. The rule allows for interpretation, yes, but not for a gross lack of adherence...
I agree with you on this.....when i read the rules and watch the goal and if Im reffing that game then I disallow the goal (without bias)...however the rules allow the ref to allow the goal which is what ive said previously.

He’s back. Your opinion is allowed. Unlike anybody else’s opinion because they’re not facts. We know. Day fucking two of Simon decides what a fact is. Ffs.
wasnt me that mentioned facts to start

I also said Im closer to the facts (law/rule of the game)....not that i was factually correct but closer to it .....

And i can see both sides as Ive previously said.

Please put me on ignore if you dont want to read anything I put on here....I wont lose sleep over it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.