United away - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to butch Wilkins this morning on talk shite,the scum could do well against Stones and his possible partner ,Martin Demichelis!

I was listening to that and the shite they were coming out with was bemusing to say the least.

Apparently they have more chance of winning as Guardiola didn't win his first 4 games at either Barca B or Bayern, and two of our last goalscorers in derby games (Toure and Aguero) aren't playing. Neither of these stats is relevant in the slightest.

While going through all the other 'key stats' and why the shite will win, they forgot/conveniently left out Pep's head-to-head record with the special ****.

Absolutely hate these cnuts.... just hope we smash them and send them back under the rock they crawled from. Fake dirty scum!!!!!

Imo they won't work as hard as we do and if it isn't going their way they will be playing with 10 men cos Big scruffy cnut won't wanna know.

Let's play them off the park! COME ON YOU BLUES!!!!!!!!

City City City!

Had 5 live on and apparently the raggies are playing somebody this weekend. I've no idea who it is because they didn't get a mention, but it seems that they're going to get a right pasting.
Oh, and someone called 'zlatan' or was it 'rashford' or something like that is the greatest footballer in the world!
Yeah, the rag loving media seem to be subtly making out that the redshite are world beaters. Three games in and Maureen has transformed the team, Zlatan is a one man A Team and Boy Wonder Rashford is the best young prospect since sliced bread. There does not seem to be any objectivity. I want City to win not because I love the blues and hate losing to the red filth (I've had enough defeats to the swamp dwellers in my lifetime, it hurts but the pain fades) - I just want the rag loving pundits and BEEB employees to shut the fuck up and get some perspective in place for a few days at least.

What did Ibra I'm a big woman do against us in CL? Not a lot from what I remember. Let's smash the twats into oblivion

not going to sleep tonight

It's just football at the end of the day. This game won't decide the table in May. It would be more psychologically damaging to the rags if they lost because they know that if they lose, we will be able to say we beat them even without Aguero

I totally agree that we need to look beyond the result and enjoy the way Pep now has us playing. I'm not saying we'll lose tomorrow, but even if we do, we have the prospect of watching Pep work his magic with this squad to look forward to. I've never been so relaxed before a derby game because I wouldn't swap our manager for theirs, our squad for theirs, our owner for theirs, and a loss in a one off game won't even make a dent in my optimism for the future.
This all day long for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.