United away - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Fellaini plays, it'll be to have him out there to boot the likes of Silva.

He'll undoubtedly get away with 3 or 4 cynical challenges before getting booked.

They will rotate this across a number of their players. I'm convinced they will target Stones and Merlin.

Win at all costs.

The united way.

I'm reasonably calm about the game tomorrow. Nothing is ever going to compare to the nerves I felt before the 2012 derby, or the FA Cup semi-final in 2011.

Just finished watching the Pep documentary and its hammered home the confidence that I had before watching it, the genius that we have in the dugout tomorrow will find a way to smash through PEGs buses, coaches, planes, tanks, walls or whatever the fuck he wants to erect.
We're gonna destroy these rag cunts and I can't Fucking wait COME ONNNN

I'm reasonably calm about the game tomorrow. Nothing is ever going to compare to the nerves I felt before the 2012 derby, or the FA Cup semi-final in 2011.

Im not as nervous as usual. We are the better footballing team. If they win it will be due to a sucker punch after a parking the bus or a twatty ref decision.

They will rotate this across a number of their players. I'm convinced they will target Stones and Merlin.

Win at all costs.

The united way.

Yup, they used to do it to SWP - 3 or 4 players taking it in turns to rough him up, and after about 8 fouls one would receive a yellow.

It's inevitable they'll do the same tomorrow - just under different shithouse management.

Im not as nervous as usual. We are the better footballing team. If they win it will be due to a sucker punch after a parking the bus or a twatty ref decision.

Even if we lost tomorrow, it'd feel more like a temporary setback rather than a crushing blow. The future is looking extremely positive, and we've still got Kompany, Gundogan, Sane and Jesus to come into the side.

Same here,although in part due to this Derby being so early in the season,will not really impact either way if we win or lose regards the league,but will give a psychological boost to whoever wins,having said that feel it's going to end up a draw,but of course hoping we win..

Yup, they used to do it to SWP - 3 or 4 players taking it in turns to rough him up, and after about 8 fouls one would receive a yellow.

It's inevitable they'll do the same tomorrow.

That derby where they pointedly targeted Wright-Phillips was one of the most cynical, snide things I've ever seen in a football game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.