United game postponed due to bomb scare

Durham and Gough completely ignoring it and laughing at Spurs and Arsenal. Rags PR must have had a word.
I hope Doggymoore goes for it later.

He was calling out all the rag jurnos on Talkshite last night for being pussys and not asking the rags simple questions like "If the fake device had been there four days before the game why wasn't it found in the pre match security search?"

If we had lost then this forum would be a frenzy of conspiracy theories as it would look like a clear advantage had been gained! However, we didn’t, and on balance I think any small advantage they have in being able to play for a position in the final league standing is outweighed by the fact they look stupid and it will have cost them significantly in hard cash as well as good will from all the people who got messed about on Sunday! They also have two days less rest and a massive distraction before the cup final!

So on balance has it helped them – no! But had we lost then the sh!t would be hitting the fan right now!

Durham and Gough completely ignoring it and laughing at Spurs and Arsenal. Rags PR must have had a word.
Very odd,or is it.....?

I'm going to give it half hour,just to be 'fair'...... but given this is a show that usually makes a meal,normally going way OTT,of anything approaching a cock up.....I really cant understand why,15 mins into the show,it has yet to be mentioned? while the England squad takes priority.

If we had lost then this forum would be a frenzy of conspiracy theories as it would look like a clear advantage had been gained! However, we didn’t, and on balance I think any small advantage they have in being able to play for a position in the final league standing is outweighed by the fact they look stupid and it will have cost them significantly in hard cash as well as good will from all the people who got messed about on Sunday! They also have two days less rest and a massive distraction before the cup final!

So on balance has it helped them – no! But had we lost then the sh!t would be hitting the fan right now!
I don't think we'd be the only ones.Fans of other clubs would be kicking off too as we all know what shitehouses the rags are. The PL would be under pressure too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.