United (H) - Post Match Thread

I went out to my seat earlier than usual on derby day to soak up the pre match atmosphere and watched Ederson warming up for 5-10 minutes.
Incredible. Firing 50-60 yard volleyed bullets directly into the chest of the goalkeeping coach, with either foot and with the accuracy of a sniper.
I know we have gotten used to his insane footballing ability now so it is almost normalised for us, but just watching his drills really brought home to me the fact that he really is a true phenomenon, a freak of nature. Staggering, he is unique.
We'll never see his like again. I was mesmerised watching him in this game. Enjoy while we have him.

We'll never see his like again. I was mesmerised watching him in this game. Enjoy while we have him.
I'm in a tiny minority here, but I've said it before, he's my favourite player. I just love watching the fucker. The old man that I am I get nervous the way we play it around at the back, but my fuck he is so good. Just so casual, and his passing is ridiculous. I know he has his critics about what some as old school football fans (I'm probably one) see as his primary role and that is to stop shots. However, I'm not sure Guardiola will agree. I think he'll take the odd goal here and there that someone like de Gea would stop, but what you won't get with any other keeper is this guy's distribution and his absolute ease on the ball.

Fucking love the bloke.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.