United (H) - Post Match Thread

Unseen training ground footage of Ederson's tactical prep for United's frontline.

I went out to my seat earlier than usual on derby day to soak up the pre match atmosphere and watched Ederson warming up for 5-10 minutes.
Incredible. Firing 50-60 yard volleyed bullets directly into the chest of the goalkeeping coach, with either foot and with the accuracy of a sniper.
I know we have gotten used to his insane footballing ability now so it is almost normalised for us, but just watching his drills really brought home to me the fact that he really is a true phenomenon, a freak of nature. Staggering, he is unique.

I went out to my seat earlier than usual on derby day to soak up the pre match atmosphere and watched Ederson warming up for 5-10 minutes.
Incredible. Firing 50-60 yard volleyed bullets directly into the chest of the goalkeeping coach, with either foot and with the accuracy of a sniper.
I know we have gotten used to his insane footballing ability now so it is almost normalised for us, but just watching his drills really brought home to me the fact that he really is a true phenomenon, a freak of nature. Staggering, he is unique.
I'm level with the penalty spot in Colin Bell. The no run up kicks he does that clear the half way line will never not blow my mind. Still don't fully understand where he is generating the power from.

I'm level with the penalty spot in Colin Bell. The no run up kicks he does that clear the half way line will never not blow my mind. Still don't fully understand where he is generating the power from.
Those were the exact ones he was practising, from a standing start and where he leans slightly and catches the ball partly with the outside of his boot to generate spin. Insane technique. Genuinely reinventing and redefining the position

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.