United Post Match Thread

All this talk of sack pellers. Sack him and bring in who???? Kidd?? Lol no chance. The season is nearly over,we've been utter shit for 85% of it up till now,nothing is gona change untill the summer so strap in tight lads.

you mean so we are in the top 4? cos we wont be in May
was more in reference to the fact that im sick of watching this bunch of passionless players strut onto the pitch week in week out but i wont say that im not worried about us not qualifying for the champs league. There is a severe lack of quality in this side.

Depressing watching City these days. Lots of players need shipping out now along with Pellegrini, who should be first through the door.

Congratulation to our happy clappers.
Congratulation to the engineer Manuel Pellegrini, he's a fantastic manager.
Congratulation to our amazing board members, a special thanks goes to you Khaldoon.
Congratulation for making the Europa League, what an achievement!

tumblr_mtzmeqC16Z1qcga5ro1_500.gif

Disgraceful performance. We just lost to the worst Utd side I've ever seen in my life.

How MP selected Bony ahead of Kelechi is beyond me.

Expected nothing else today as we've clearly given up.

Pep won't be taking over a CL team.

Bullcrap. Nasri and KDB will see us over the line into the chumps league.

An embarrassment of a fan on 606 now, if you post on here please never ring up and claim to be a city fan of 60 years again.

If Fernando had started, the worst result would have been a draw.

He left a fucking big hole in the centre of our midfield, totally failling to recognise that Demichelis was likely to struggle, & we should just be thankful that Utd are shite otherwise we would have been 4 down before Fernando came on.

Thought the team played ok under the circumstances of being handicapped by one of the worst managers we've ever had.

Ever had? Really.......

Though even I can't defend Pellers today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.