United post-match thread

I presume by 'doing without all those cup games' we mean 3 more games stretched over the next 4 months? Huge undertaking for a professional sports team. It's the easiest cup to win.
4 games and yes it will make a huge difference in January for a start. It also means we have 4 weeks with no midweek games. That means that Pep can actually prepare for the important stuff of the league and have players fresh and train accordingly.

4 games and yes it will make a huge difference in January for a start. It also means we have 4 weeks with no midweek games. That means that Pep can actually prepare for the important stuff of the league and have players fresh and train accordingly.
That'll be good then winning all our games in January's a certainty.

Honestly, the worriers on here are unbelievable. Firstly there was no way we could field a full strength team last night, just not possible with 2 games a week being played at the moment.

Secondly, Maffeo! our academy RB just schooled Paul Pogba for 90 minutes last night!! and Garcia played with the composure of someone that had been playing senior football for years.

We are top of the league, we are in the champions league, and we are in the FA cup. Theres no need to panic and there is so much to be optimistic about

A good and sensible post.

You do realise the players can't play every game flat out?

Have you seen our running stats compared with previous years?
I think we need to be realistic and accept it was probably for the best that players like dinho, sterling, Silva got a rest. Doesn't mean we have to enjoy the defeat or sit happy clapping like many are suggesting, just accept its part of a bigger plan.

Ok then the same question but Spurs, Liverpool, Chelsea etc, same principle but we just happend to be playing them last night so that was why I asked the question about them, simple enough concept? So no it wasn't who we played at all, don't try to guess what my problem was please as you don't know. It was OUR cup to defend like I have said in other posts.
Wipe your fanny.

PL
CL
FA Cup
EFL Cup

In that order. The first team can't play every three days for 3 weeks at full pelt. Half of them would end up injured and missing December and January and the moaning ****s would have something to moan about.

Maffeo did well, Garcia neat and tidy and would probably look very good in a better team. Sane was shocking and I'm not sure how Inny missed the header? Thought it was a def. pen when Garcia was fouled......In my experience if it looks like a pen from that far away it usually is! Positives were that everything about them and their 'wonderful' club was average at best and I think even they have just about enough intelligence to know it too

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.