United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure who he will be watching at the rags. Sounds like the finished article. Poor lad.

Martial told BeIN Sport. "I need to work on my movement and my finishing, but seeing these guys on a regular basis gives me a benchmark."
He'll get no lessons on movement from Shrek, who's been more like an overweight statue so far. As for finishing, one o.g., one deflection and one from open play in the PL suggest the kid may have to do the teaching.

They would have been better buying Crouch would suit their hoofball more. :-)
Sorry
Opening here not to be missed pudge..

The frightening thing is, if we'd got this guy he'd be nowhere near a starting position. Stick him in the academy for a while, then maybe on the bench, like Nacho. Their whole season seems to be dependent on getting a proven striker, otherwise they are f*cked. I don't wish any ill will on the young lad, but putting him in this situation, with our media and pundits, is just sodding ludicrous.
They have lost it big time in swampland.

And to think that 36million can get one Edin Dzeko (14million) and one Berahino (22million)

Edit: With the explanation from the French media it looks likely to be 58.3million. That's quite some spare change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.