United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can everybody stop fucking quoting £36 million!

It's £58.3 million, and if it was us, it'd be an international fucking scandal!

Stop letting the fuckers off the hook!

Age wise he is not very different from Anelka when he impressed at Arsenal. Still a huge fee for a promising teenager.

not really. They will get 160Million € TV Money next year.
If only that were true & more clubs could compete rather than the same arrogant cunts who have been hogging all the Champions League money to themselves, pricing all the other clubs out of the transfer market, & stealing evryone's best players for the past 20 years. Unfotunately they will still continue the same way & only City will be able to stand up to them.

He'll get no lessons on movement from Shrek, who's been more like an overweight statue so far. As for finishing, one o.g., one deflection and one from open play in the PL suggest the kid may have to do the teaching.

We will have to ban him from the Etihad. Have we got anyone to mess up his broadband and TV aerial?

He looks a good player to me based off the few Youtube highlights around. Natural finisher. Haven't seen enough to make any sort of judgement as I'm not into French football.

Price is irrelevant really because it's not our money to start with and secondly at that age you pay for the next 10 years.

They do need a quality striker quite desperately.

1. Hope City will flop again in the Champions League. Would be epic. Still hope their rich dictator leaves them sometime in the future and they will be relegated straight on. I hate this club so much, a disgrace for european football.

2. Yesterday at 16:30

Bayern fan, you can`t expect anything other. Years of incest have made them dumb ;)

Blame the plastic clubs for ruining the market and making everyone greedy. Bit rich of you talking about ludicrous spending when you've been at it for years...

Class post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.