United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the caf lol

1. Martial is better than Sterling. Rom is as good as Jesus, albeit as a different type of player.

Pogba is at least as good as KDB albeit in a less coherent team - if you doubt this, just imagine Pogba in citeh's side and KDB in our own (without Pogba).

Very little mention in todays papers about Rashford being struck in the face when he was battling for a 50-50 ball with a West Brom player, ( I have slightly exagerated) and even less about the penalty not given to WBA, oh wait, here is a mention from Keith Hackett the former ref, 'Yesterdays shove on West Broms James McClean by Manchester Uniteds Ashley Young was a clear penalty'.

Who was the ref again, can someone remind me.

and where does he come from

and who does he support.

From the caf lol

1. Martial is better than Sterling. Rom is as good as Jesus, albeit as a different type of player.

Pogba is at least as good as KDB albeit in a less coherent team - if you doubt this, just imagine Pogba in citeh's side and KDB in our own (without Pogba).
I will have a pint of whatever he is drinking!

The thing is, utd have some pretty decent players.....which is what makes it all the more satisfying to watch them play the shit they are....I couldn't stand PEG before he went to them....now i hate him even more and to watch him suffering and failing in PEP's wake is very satisfying.

Their brand of football is terrible. I watched their game vs westbrom and the struggled to put more than 4 passes together before hoofing it up the pitch for the vast majority of the game. Infant West Brom plays more football than they did.

Someone like Juan Mata i feel sorry for as he is a good player,

The likes of Pogba, Ibrahimovic and Fellani - watching them struggle is an absolute pleasure..

I just cant believe the they are second...I just hope it all goes tits up and they fall out of the top 4 but we need the likes of Chelski Spurs, Burnley and Arsenal to keep the pressure on them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.