United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's going on with Wenger and the rags at the moment? All I keep hearing is him saying what a great club they are etc etc

Has he always been like this with them and had his tongue up their arse and I've just never previously noticed it?

Your enemy's enemy is your friend.

Wenger sees City as the enemy, his praising of them is all designed to have a dig at us.

Meanwhile the rags are laughing at him behind his back as they take him for the fool that he is.

What's going on with Wenger and the rags at the moment? All I keep hearing is him saying what a great club they are etc etc

Has he always been like this with them and had his tongue up their arse and I've just never previously noticed it?
Fits his theme of City and Chelsea's money making it very difficult for Arsenal which is of course true. They deliberately made a strategic decision not to compete. Utd incidentally also did the same with Chelsea when Abramovic also arrived. Source: Ferguson.

I saw a tweet earlier today when they were comparing the # of retweets of the Alexis announcement to the KDB announcement, and someone responded with Rooney holding a retweet trophy at Wembley, but forgot to favourite it. Anyone know what I'm talking about and can help me out with a link?

Just been over for a peak on Red Cafe and by god have they gone off the deep end in delusion since the the Sanchez signing - they have the best first 11 in the league now and are in with a good shot of winning the Champions League...

Just been over for a peak on Red Cafe and by god have they gone off the deep end in delusion since the the Sanchez signing - they have the best first 11 in the league now and are in with a good shot of winning the Champions League...
so they can have no excuses when they win bugger all..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.