United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s a straight swap, by the end of the week Arsenal will of paid them to take Sanchez, deluded fuckers

And utd will have settled Mkhitaryan's contract which is another reason the swap was delayed
Did he have two years remaining on £100k per week!
An estimate would then be a further £10M cost to the rags
He was due a lot more than £10m.

If Sanchez scores the winner for them in the Champs League, would that justify the cost?
It's a profound waste of money because if you allocate Messi type wages the player should be somewhere near the top of his field. Sanchez is nominally a wing forward or used to be. How does his game stack up against Sane, Salah and Hazard? Quite simply it doesn't. If he is a no. 10, how does he stack up against Mata, Silva, or De Bruyne? A move made some limited sense in the Summer when there were still question marks over City players, and Sanchez had had such a good season. Now it makes little sense.

I think Utd made a massive offer to Sanchez, and by the time City approached him with a view to playing what would be a squad role his mind was already made, and who can blame him. I wouldn't. he'll play every week at utd and make a lot of money.

So many people seem to have a mental block on Sanchez, because when they think of Sanchez they think of all the wonderful performances he has put in for barcelona and Arsenal but they forget that the past is not always a guide to the present and most importantly the future

It’s a straight swap, by the end of the week Arsenal will of paid them to take Sanchez, deluded fuckers
But sanchez was next to useless for Arsenal this season. Their players couldn't even celebrate together. That's how bad it has got

Perhaps that was part of why Arsenal thrashed Palace 4-1. They were a team again.

And utd will have settled Mkhitaryan's contract which is another reason the swap was delayed
Did he have two years remaining on £100k per week!
An estimate would then be a further £10M cost to the rags
Had to point that out to a rag on Facebook, wouldn't have it the thick twat

Are we talking group stages or the knockout stages?
Why did you even bother answering the question on the terms posed?

What if City sign you for £80 million, and you go and score the winner in the Champions league? Should we sign you?

The question makes a presupposition.

Why did you even bother answering the question on the terms posed?

What if City sign you for £80 million, and you go and score the winner in the Champions league? Should we sign you?

The question makes a presupposition.
qFtHNjq.gif

What's going on with Wenger and the rags at the moment? All I keep hearing is him saying what a great club they are etc etc

Has he always been like this with them and had his tongue up their arse and I've just never previously noticed it?

What's going on with Wenger and the rags at the moment? All I keep hearing is him saying what a great club they are etc etc

Has he always been like this with them and had his tongue up their arse and I've just never previously noticed it?

Mourinho will be sacked halfway through next season and so's Wenger (soon), so he's auditioning for the job at UTD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.