United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

jay-cartwright-the-inbetweeners.gif

That said Rabiot is an upgrade on all the midfielders they’ve got. Also he’s more their level at this stage (solid international player, rather than world class), and they should’ve just switched to dobb no time like him once De Jong started ghosting them, and their new MF would’ve gotten a full pre season.

Knowing what they're like, they'll end up lucking their way to Europa League success, and qualify through the backdoor
Any other clubs in Europa that’d realistically bounce them out? Roma (Mourinho)? Do eliminated champions league b-teams still get to join the Europa?

On the one hand they don’t have the squad for those Thursday games. On the other, we can’t have them winning that cup.

That said Rabiot is an upgrade on all the midfielders they’ve got. Also he’s more their level at this stage (solid international player, rather than world class), and they should’ve just switched to dobb no time like him once De Jong started ghosting them, and their new MF would’ve gotten a full pre season.

To be honest I'd question the attitude of any player already earning a decent wage at a 'top' club, looking at United and thinking 'I want to join that'.

She's a deluded moaning southern rag who clearly loves the sound of her own voice a little bit too much...

...but I'd fuck her every day of the week, and twice on Sundays!

Does that make me a bad person?! ;)
No. Just a healthy person.
Shag a rag though? Pervert.

Had to laugh when I heard on the radio that Ten Hag said he was surprised by Brighton playing a different tactic and that shook them so much they couldn't change to react.

That is how far they have fallen.

Arnautovic and Rabiot truly would be the cherry on cake of a summer for them.

My dad had talksport on after the game yesterday in the drive back and some fella rang up and said he wouldnt be surprised if Ten Hag did a Steve Coppell and walked after 30 days to try and save his reputation.

I think Ten Hag will be back in Europe in 18mths. Bundesliga or similar awaits. The job will strangle him and it will turn nasty and then hes gone. Ole or Shrek in on a temporary basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.