United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
What an awful situation us City fans are in.

We’d love Brighton to take the 4th CL spot, but that would probably require us losing to them and with that the chance of losing the PL, or at least another nervy last day away game that we must not lose.

So a Brighton CL spot is probably out of the question (just for the sake of our hearts and sphincters)

That leaves a choice between United slipping up and gifting to the Dippers or United hanging in and the Dippers missing out.

What a fukin awful position for us to be in, talk about ‘a rock and a hard place’.

Personally, I’d prefer United. They have a proven track record of loose nuts causing the wheels to fall off, whilst the Dippers missing out will totally fuck their rebuild budget and appeal.

Now off for a bleach shower as I feel dirty having said that.
Be a nightmare if Toon turned spursy and they both fucking got in the top 4.

The only justification I've heard was from Steve Nichol on ESPN
He said that the reason it wasn't given is because it hit his hand which was on his thigh, so his "silhouette" wasn't larger
If it had hit his arm which wasn't in front of his body then it was a nailed on penalty
I actually think Steve Nichol was talking shite
A former Littlewoods player talking shite?

Never!

How Portugals Mr Bean has not been twatted I do not know.

I cant honestly think of a bigger wanker in world football atm.
klopp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.