United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone seen how poor Sancho is so who is going to pay 60m for him?! We all seen his attitude and those things gets known around the premier! Be lucky if there is any takers for that 30m you might get a sniff
That's the big problem for the scum. They don't have the scum to sell overpriced flops to like every other club.

The lying fuckers they’d have been on the edge of their seat the last 10 mins.
They always say that don't they it's either "I didn't watch it" OR "I only seen bits and pieces of it as I was really busy".

The twats watched it all on the edge of their seats dying for a Inter equaliser.

Not for me. Other managers have achieved a lot on a limited budget. They have managed with low crowds and no muscle in the transfer market, no Hollywood-style headlines at anything they did, no bias from refs and officials and absolutely no friends in high places.
The pisscan had more money at his disposal when he went to the swamp than any other manager in the clubs' history, and he routinely failed at everything he did - despite spending record-breaking amounts. An extremely flukey goal from Mark Robins saved him his job because by then even the fans had turned on him...big time.
Then, with almost uncanny timing, Rupert Murdoch and his Sly company ploughed even more money into the club leaving the rags as the only club that could literally outspend any other in their pursuit of glory.

Pisscan just happened top be the manager of the rags at the time the Premier league began. Not only was he given free rein in the transfer market, his bullying, foul-mouthed intimidation of match officials meant he got more injury time than any other club when he needed it. Essentially, that club under his dictatorial leadership, were permitted to do precisely what they wanted in the early years of the Prem, with no interference from the sports' governing body whatsoever.

His style of football was not innovative, like Pep's. The pisscan liked speedy wingers and crosses into the box. That's it. They were -and still are- a team playing a brand of football that was considered 'stale and old fashioned' in the 80's.

Money (lots of it), underhanded dealings in the transfer market, insisting his players only signed management deals with his own son's agency, bullying and intimidating any and all officials who wouldn't kneel before him.

But worse than that, he routinely insulted the club I have loved all my life with his childish and vindictive comments.

Jelly and ice cream indeed.

Don’t like bigging the **** up so I agree with this now

Not for me. Other managers have achieved a lot on a limited budget. They have managed with low crowds and no muscle in the transfer market, no Hollywood-style headlines at anything they did, no bias from refs and officials and absolutely no friends in high places.
The pisscan had more money at his disposal when he went to the swamp than any other manager in the clubs' history, and he routinely failed at everything he did - despite spending record-breaking amounts. An extremely flukey goal from Mark Robins saved him his job because by then even the fans had turned on him...big time.
Then, with almost uncanny timing, Rupert Murdoch and his Sly company ploughed even more money into the club leaving the rags as the only club that could literally outspend any other in their pursuit of glory.

Pisscan just happened top be the manager of the rags at the time the Premier league began. Not only was he given free rein in the transfer market, his bullying, foul-mouthed intimidation of match officials meant he got more injury time than any other club when he needed it. Essentially, that club under his dictatorial leadership, were permitted to do precisely what they wanted in the early years of the Prem, with no interference from the sports' governing body whatsoever.

His style of football was not innovative, like Pep's. The pisscan liked speedy wingers and crosses into the box. That's it. They were -and still are- a team playing a brand of football that was considered 'stale and old fashioned' in the 80's.

Money (lots of it), underhanded dealings in the transfer market, insisting his players only signed management deals with his own son's agency, bullying and intimidating any and all officials who wouldn't kneel before him.

But worse than that, he routinely insulted the club I have loved all my life with his childish and vindictive comments.

Jelly and ice cream indeed.
Precisely this ^

He was just a well funded bully, aided and abetted by the FA & PL, with the media and a number of referee's in his pocket.

De Bruyne and Foden the only players left too, which takes the "who started in a stronger position" argument out of it, which they liked to use even though we finished level on points the season before.

The narrative is that we were champions by some distance when Pep turned up. Never is it corrected, we scraped in 4th on goal difference from Mad Louis Rags & a few points above Klopp with 4 full backs in their 30s.

If you want to wind them up further just mention
'At last, a team from Manchester wins the Treble'
The first team from Manchester to win the treble.
The only team from Manchester to win the treble.
The treble is finally in Manchester.

(everything should be phrased in 3s)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.