United Thread - 2023/24

First week in October and out of the premier league title race, possibly out of the champions league and hopefully back in the europa league. I can’t stop laughing at this club and the fans got a good pissing on from the roof.
They need to finished third in the group to get in the Europa, at the moment the Danes look a better option for that spot.

Yeah I thought that. Referee just making it easy for himself, I suspect.

I wonder, if he gave a red and the VAR disagreed, can the downgrade it to a second yellow instead, or can they only cancel the red?

Anyway, how many reds is that now for him in less than a season and a half? I know of 3.
Wasn’t the rule changed as the team still had a goal scoring opportunity in the form of the penalty?

Wasn’t the rule changed as the team still had a goal scoring opportunity in the form of the penalty?
It's only for genuine attempts to get the ball, if I remember rightly. You can still get a straight red for blatantly scything someone down. I reckon Casemiro's would be borderline in that respect, because he was quite a way off it, but it was probably more panic than cynical foul.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.