United Thread - 2023/24

I suspected you were a WUM but wrongly gave you the benefit of the doubt. My mistake. Smug or not, you must lead an empty life. I am afraid I'm going to have to disappoint you and you're going to need to find someone else for your kicks, as I'm bored with you. So long.
You got me bang to rights. I’ve just got back from 60 hours in hospital being the appropriate adult for my grandma, but your diagnosis fits better.

Making digs at people on the telly seems more important to you than real life.

Think on before you make uninformed opinions.

I actually thought Rangnick was on the right track, especially with his conclusions about the state of the club, but for some reason he didn't last into his two-year consultancy.

Van Gaal for the laughs and at least having a vision of where he could get to. And for telling Ten Hag to forget it, of course. Crazy Louis not to everyone's taste, but he was fun at least.
My understanding is Ten Haag pushed Rangnick out. They probably should have made Rangnick DOF and let him hire the manager

Very strange attitude to a player you bought less than a few months ago?

How little faith can the show to even have a story like that leak already? Shameful behaviour from a shameless club
Be fair now.
It's a bit like when a thoroughbred race horse has a companion that's usually a donkey.
Though I am struggling which would be which on current form.

I think Chapman is one of a very small number of football broadcasters who is impartial. The best the BBC have got in my view.
We are very lucky in the States where we have Rebecca Lowe, Robbie Earle and Robbie Mustow doing the pre-, mid- and post-match EPL commentary, periodically spelled by Tim Howard (who is surprisingly good) and Danny Higginbotham. When I compare them to the shower of shit that I hear in clips from over there . . . or the fucking idiots at ESPNFC.

Every football fan other than a scum fan on planet earth is hoping for a Fulham win this weekend,

The fall out would be apocalyptic :-)
need to get the balance right to keep ten bob at the wheel though so maybe a draw would be better, don't want him sacking too soon

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.