United Thread - 2023/24

When did this happen ? I thought he was buying 25% of the Glazer's share

Its abit confusing he is taking over on 25% of the Glazer's shares ....odd !

View attachment 99474

Have to give the poor fuckers some hope to cling onto don’t they? They think that getting someone in with a 25% stake is going to sweep the decaying giant mechano set clean and bring the 90s back. Best part of it they’ve got Taggert showing him the ropes, you know that guy who’s not been involved with top level football since he retired 10 years ago.

No, No, No.....we should do the nieghbourly thing and offer The Etihad to them. Image 569 million hard core untied fans apopleptic with rage, yet humbled at the thought of playing at a decent ground. As Joe Strummer sang...should I stay or should I go.

Oh, and charge them a kings ransom for everything, concessions, food, drinks, hospitality and with as many T&Cs as possible.
And watch them pull it to bits in a fit of jealousy… I wouldnt want them Cunts anywhere near our stadium unless they were watching another tonking from City….!!!!

When did this happen ? I thought he was buying 25% of the Glazer's share

Its abit confusing he is taking over on 25% of the Glazer's shares ....odd !

View attachment 99474
He's not taking over the company, but insisted on control of the football side of things.

The Glazer's will still be the one's who choose the Far East noodle sponsor, so they retain the real power.

There is something fishy about Jim Ratcliffe's 25% investment in United

I keep hearing that he's looking for a consortium of rich people to jump on board, Dave Brailsford is the latest name added, I don't think 25% will get you much of a vote with the Glazer at United and a say on handing out jobs on the board to jims mates

I often wondered why the rags PR pays for all media and commentary to shoehorn 'Manchester' into every other word when mentioning utd, I.e Manchester utd pass the ball to another Manchester utd player who wins a corner for Manchester utd, oh very unlucky there from Manchester utd but you know Manchester utd will get more chances.
It's simply the fact that they are paranoid of not being from Manchester.
Fuck me It's took me all this time to fathom it, but I got there in the end.
cheers Fletch
like savage said there's goals in this for manchester united

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.