United Thread - 2023/24

We already have a great stadium and have been picked for international games in the 2028 euros

Jim's Wembley or the North will be a myth and a pipe dream and they don't even fill their stadium every week,
United is on its arse and has been damaged over the last ten years. it will start to show its true colours with worldwide fans jumping ship and supporting the best team in England CITY.

TV fans of the world only want to watch winners and their glory and think they are a part of it by buying a shirt
But that shirt only lasts a short space of time before your mates start to laugh at you for wearing it because it's so old-school and they are wearing City shirts,

As the great Sir David Frost once said, who lives in a house like this (THE SCUM) Old Trafford is falling down
Is there a way to tell the worldwide fans to not jump ship and "support city".
We're fine without them thank

Can't be right.... thought the dips had been sharing the Prem title with us.

In all seriousness that just looks fantastic, I think we lose track sometimes of how much we've won which is a bit of a shame.
For any of you media hacks that might be lurking on this forum, put that in your print and smoke it.

Thing's look very different in reality than they do in your propaganda press.

Can't be right.... thought the dips had been sharing the Prem title with us.

In all seriousness that just looks fantastic, I think we lose track sometimes of how much we've won which is a bit of a shame.
At least if the dippers win it this year we can rest easy in the knowledge that they’re sharing it with us

Hojlund out the Derby by the looks of things . Probably a good thing as he's the only **** that can score for them atm

And would hardly be a 'mind game' tactic if he was suddenly available for it, lol.

By the way, looks like I'm also going to be unavailable for a while - probably ruling me out of the Euros.

Getting my objections in early. No way in hell would I support a scenario where they would play even 1 single home match in ANY of our stadiums. If they knock down old Trafford they better tap up Gary Neville to host matches at Salford cos they can get to fuck if they think we would ever extend that olive branch again.
For years they've belittled us even after we graciously let them use maine rd. In more recent times our success has seen them try to destroy us by waging war with uefa, the FA and premier league, banding together with other bitter clubs to shift the posts regarding FFP. So sorry, I've never been and will never be in the future the "bigger man"
It will be suggested, as has the tax payer funding their new stadium that we lend them our ground. I say FUCK NO !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.