United Thread - 2023/24

They’ll be throwing everything into the game next week their season hinges on it lose and that’s any and I mean any slight chance they had in the first place for champions league gone,please smash these fuckers City ffs please,i want to see how sky and the media twist it after the hyperbole over chasing down top 4 ffs ..

Living in a rural area of the south-West, there's only a handful of City fans, easily outnumbered by the "other lot". In the local pub on a Saturday night, there's all been the usual ribbing, name calling and insults, but, until now, it has always been just harmless banter.
That banter has now morphed into spite and venom. One guy, with less brain power than a sea-cucumber, was giving me a foam-mouthed rant with the full panoply of oil, 115, sports-washing etc. Even his wife called me scum for following City.
I blame the press for stoking the current level of antipathy. Absolutely no point in trying to arguing back.
I live near Glastonbury now, but I am Newton Heath born and bred. I have had a few sly comments when out in my City top. But they all generally shut up when they hear my Manc accent.

They’ll be throwing everything into the game next week their season hinges on it lose and that’s any and I mean any slight chance they had in the first place for champions league gone,please smash these fuckers City ffs please,i want to see how sky and the media twist it after the hyperbole over chasing down top 4 ffs ..
Fifth may achieve a CL place, so they’re not completely dead

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.