US Presidential Race 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it was a straight vote or he was a party member I'd agree but as an independent who is getting so smashed by super delegates he has to not just beat Hillary he has to dominate and he has to do as well in South Carolina etc as he does in New Hampshire which just doesn't look possible?

Obama took on Hillary as a member of the senate and long term democrat member and had a lot of support from the, establishment and he had support within the DNC, within the States governors and within the two houses.

I am sure Sanders is a far more honourable and better candidate in many ways and I agree on the areas of support he'll have I just don't think it will matter rightly or wrongly.
You're totally right. It's a bet on a revolution. Either you believe it'll happen or you don't. Im saying take the price, even though I think he's the underdog. I'll never bet against the Internet.

You're totally right. It's a bet on a revolution. Either you believe it'll happen or you don't. Im saying take the price, even though I think he's the underdog. I'll never bet against the Internet.
Fair enough - super delegates seem like the FFP of US politics

Don't underestimate killer mike. Don't underestimate al Sharpton. Killer mike is a biiiiig deal. Still saying it's an underdog fwiw!!!

Bernie absolutely destroyed! Hop on board.
Would be nice but my bet is its over on March 1 Hillary winning and half way there with te super delegates and his best bet to win is if she gets charged with something. If he wins South Carolina then I might become a believer.
If he did win he would probably develop a heart condition or become accident prone

Would be nice but my bet is its over on March 1 Hillary winning and half way there with te super delegates and his best bet to win is if she gets charged with something. If he wins South Carolina then I might become a believer.
If he did win he would probably develop a heart condition or become accident prone
Your're the favorite. If you're betting against me (Bernie) you're extremely nervous. If not, you should be. Going to be fun watching it play out.

Your're the favorite. If you're betting against me (Bernie) you're extremely nervous. If not, you should be. Going to be fun watching it play out.
imagine a Leicester City & Bernie Sanders double a few months ago!

One other moment of historic interest is he is the first ever Jewish person to win a presidential primary contest ever with this win in New Hampshire tonight. Which probably means he the first non Christian background candidate to win a presidential primary? (Counting Mormons as Christians)

Last edited:
imagine a Leicester City & Bernie Sanders double a few months ago!

One other moment of historic interest is he is the first ever Jewish person to win a presidential primary contest ever with this win in New Hampshire tonight. Which probably means he the first non Christian background candidate to win a presidential primary?
(Counting Mormons as Christians)

To my knowledge, yes. Congrats to Bernie, hopefully he can reverse things in Nevada and South Carolina.

Interesting tidbit. No matter who wins, the president's family will include at least one Jewish person. Hillary's son-in-law is Jewish, and Trump's daughter is Jewish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.