Valencia vs Catalonia

Lloret is in costs brava, if you're going to that area go to Tossa De Mar.
Those resorts were the very first to be directed at mass Brit tourism, Lloret was Spains first
Benidorm, Estartit is nicer. Valencia is a stunning city, in my opinion better than Barcelona,
although that's just my view.

Keen to visit Camp Nou too, anyone visited (not for a match)?

And anyone been to both Tossa and Lloret and can compare beaches, local shops, local people

Anyone been to Lloret de Mar? If so, recommended?

Avoid like the fucking plague. Seriously bud, you will regret it, the very worst place on the whole of the Costa Brava, unless you like burger king think I counted 5 the last time I had the misfortune to spend an hour there.
I've been to the Costa Brava maybe 20 times and usually stay at Blanes which is about 5 miles south of Lloret. Not everybodys cup of tea but the old town is nice. You're about an hour from Barcelona on the train, cheap and always on time. Also a similar distance from the old town at Girona which is similarly stunning.
I've been to Valencia too, nice place but I don't know it as well as the Costa Brava.
Best advice I can give you is to try to avoid the most obvious holiday resorts.

Keen to visit Camp Nou too, anyone visited (not for a match)?

And anyone been to both Tossa and Lloret and can compare beaches, local shops, local people

Been to camp nou for a tour, found it a bit boring tbh. When visiting Barcelona you can use the open top tourist buses to get around. Starting at the bottom of the ramblas there are two routes, one covering the north and the other the south, and they take in all of the tourist sites inc sagrada familia , the gothic quarter and camp nou. Best bit for me was Montjuic, the views are jaw dropping.

Avoid like the fucking plague. Seriously bud, you will regret it, the very worst place on the whole of the Costa Brava, unless you like burger king think I counted 5 the last time I had the misfortune to spend an hour there.
I've been to the Costa Brava maybe 20 times and usually stay at Blanes which is about 5 miles south of Lloret. Not everybodys cup of tea but the old town is nice. You're about an hour from Barcelona on the train, cheap and always on time. Also a similar distance from the old town at Girona which is similarly stunning.
I've been to Valencia too, nice place but I don't know it as well as the Costa Brava.
Best advice I can give you is to try to avoid the most obvious holiday resorts.
Been to camp nou for a tour, found it a bit boring tbh. When visiting Barcelona you can use the open top tourist buses to get around. Starting at the bottom of the ramblas there are two routes, one covering the north and the other the south, and they take in all of the tourist sites inc sagrada familia , the gothic quarter and camp nou. Best bit for me was Montjuic, the views are jaw dropping.

Thanks, Felipao. Got some decisions to make. Will see what Thomson and Thomas Cook have

Would you say it's the best Costa Dorada resort ? How do you compare it to the others? I'd prefer to be relatively close to Barcelona.

Sat in Barcelona now waiting for the mrs to get ready and been a beautiful day get yourself over this way

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.