Vehicle Strikes crowds in Stockholm

Be careful clicking some news sites, dailymail for example has a graphic image on it's home page and it is not safe for work imo.

Thanks for that warning Guy.

Very unusual for our media to actually show such graphic images and im surprised by it.

Thanks for that warning Guy.

Very unusual for our media to actually show such graphic images and im surprised by it.

I clicked it off pretty quick, the media should maybe look at other ways of getting the clcik bait, not sure these images are 'decent'. At least they could blur it a bit as we get the idea pretty clearly. If only as a show of respect to the deceased and their family who probably don't know their loved one/s are dead yet.

All subway traffic shut? the mail does say something about reports he 'got away' or at least ran away as far as the witnessess could see.

A Swedish reporter say they saw at least 5 deceased people :-(

Breaking: Swedish Prime Minister Stefan Lofven says everything indicates this is "a terror attack"

All subway traffic in the city has been shut down, according to Swedish news agency TT

Breaking: Swedish security services tell Sky News there are "plenty of casualties", no confirmation of any gunfire at this stage.

Police say they have received information regarding possible shots being fired, but stress this has not been confirmed.

They are telling people to avoid the city centre.

Broadcaster SVT is reporting at least five people have been killed, but again, this has not been confirmed by police.

Yet again people are maimed, injured and dead yet some think its all fine and dandy to stand, gawp and video it all with their phones.

Police should a confiscate the phones immediately imo.

Sweden has had terrible issues the last few years. The media simply do not report it and only now are their gov starting to get some flak for trying to sweep it under the rug.

I hope the shots were from the police and not the attacker going on a rampage. Are all swedish police armed or?

Edit: Google tells me yes all Swedish cops have a side arm.

i agree. there seems to be a real problem in sweden and their government/media are denying it a lot of the time. its awful whats happened.

Yet again people are maimed, injured and dead yet some think its all fine and dandy to stand, gawp and video it all with their phones.

Yeah, because that's the real issue here

I really hope he does not get away

Did you watch the film about the Boston Bomber's. I am not sure if it was a request or a kind of legal demand but within an hour they had hundreds of phones and techs were ripping all the video. I would hope we have protocol for this.

I am using https://www.thelocal.se/20170407/live-truck-drives-into-crowd-on-busy-stockholm-street to get updates. It seems to have info before anyone else.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.