Video reffing approved for France-Spain tomorrow

"Darlin" put the prick in his place.

He said football was about right and wrong decisions and she quite rightly raised her voice, being shocked at such a ludicrous statement and asked "football is about wrong decisions!?"

Just remember he's being paid more to give his opinion and she's there to present.
Paul Ince blanked my wife at Faro airport whilst he was returning from Portugal with the Blackpool team on the same plane we were on (Oysten splashing cash). She had asked for an autograph for her Blackpool season ticket holding son. I am not his biggest fan.

This would take the result out of the officials hands of deciding matches as they do now. Not sure thr FA will agree to that.

Paul Ince blanked my wife at Faro airport whilst he was returning from Portugal with the Blackpool team on the same plane we were on (Oysten splashing cash). She had asked for an autograph for her Blackpool season ticket holding son. I am not his biggest fan.

The bloke is a pillock. He knows little about football and is a failed manager.

When he was sacked previously didn't he play the race card?

The future of football is here. That game would have ended 1-1 if not for the technology. That is the difference this can make. Getting results right. We'd be a lot closer to Chelsea in the title race if this was available already.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.