Vincent Kompany - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we absolutely have to. And I’d still happily take Van Dijk, £60m quid or not

If the sums work - i.e. no FFP issues - we should buy him (and Sanchez). We need another top class CB. Vinnie is showing no signs of being able to stay injury free for any reasonable length of time. The club has to assume they cannot rely on him but they should, and I am sure they will, look after him. I do believe this is one guy who should end his playing career at City and then take up a role like the one Paddy V had.

Don't know about selling him and to be honest I would be surprised if anyone would buy him. Obviously not on ability but who would part with funds for a player who might not even give you a third of the season. Club legend, should gracefully retire.

but will be back soon
*inhales cynically*

He was going to be out for two weeks last time and it turned into two and a half months.

Let’s hope Mangala carries his derby form across.

Is it still 3 or 4 weeks for Stones?

It's a strange one. Did anyone notice anything whatsoever wrong with him in the first half? I didn't see him pull up, limp, wince, or anything at all which might have indicated he had an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.