Virgil van Dijk

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is not far off, he commentates on them on local radio, gets paid by LFC TV, and certainly used to do corporate hospitality there

He still does.

My wife's side of the family are all deluded reds. My niece got married at Anfield, and Aldridge turned up as the surprise guest (for £500). Anyway, it was just after the Scousers thumped us 4-1 at the Etihad,and my Mrs couldn't wait to tell him I was a City fan. I could have punched his lights out when with a smug grin he patronisingly said "...never mind lad. Got taught a footballing lesson there hey?", much to the amusement of all. I just nodded and said, "....aye, you might even finish above us for a change, but I wouldn't count on it." You could tell he wasn't amused.

Last edited:
Not going on the saints tour now.

Possible "meltdown" signing Tolmie alluded to?

Would love for him to be our mystery CB. Maybe we kept it quiet due to the whole Liverpool situation.

An amazing player, would be perfect for us.

Would love for him to be our mystery CB. Maybe we kept it quiet due to the whole Liverpool situation.

An amazing player, would be perfect for us.
If he does I'll be one of the first to get his name on my new kit

If we can move Otamendi on then we should be in for VVD

Otto's a great defender when he has a leader by the side of him otherwise he's all over the shop

VVD can be the leader with A. N Other centre back if Vinnie isn't fit
I know people are sick of me saying this but Otamendi and Mangala and Kompany are better than Stones. So Why not sign VVD and let Stones go (with a buy back - just as we are doing with Iheanacho).

I know people are sick of me saying this but Otamendi and Mangala and Kompany are better than Stones. So Why not sign VVD and let Stones go (with a buy back - just as we are doing with Iheanacho).
Haha, we're not letting Stones go. Drop that thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.