Virgin media

Why Always Ste said:
Virgin will be offering better deals now as they've just been bought out for 10bil from that yank (forgot his name) who hates Murdoch.

How do you work that out? I am yet to see a company being bought out and then dropping prices in the hope it raises more cash.

ox-blue said:
TiVo box and V+ box 60mb Broadband Xl TV and unltd calls for £40 a month for six months the £71 there after for 18 month contract

Just gone for this myself - seems fine so far.
Nothing seems to have a set price anymore - you can pretty much barter until you get the package you want nowadays,as companies would rather make a few quid out of you rather than lose your business altogether to a rival.

i'm still getting a monthly discount from about 6 or 7 years ago when virgin lost the SSN and sky 1 channels after me threatening to leave.those channels came back a couple of months later as well lol

XL tv with Sports+movies
M broadband
XL phone (anytime calls free)
tivo box
v+ box

£70 a month :)

mikeyboy said:
i'm still getting a monthly discount from about 6 or 7 years ago when virgin lost the SSN and sky 1 channels after me threatening to leave.those channels came back a couple of months later as well lol

XL tv with Sports+movies
M broadband
tivo box
v+ box

1 or 2 months. Bad memory my friend, channels removed 1st March 2007 and returned 13th November 2008

BoyBlue_1985 said:
mikeyboy said:

XL tv with Sports+movies
M broadband
tivo box
v+ box

1 or 2 months. Bad memory my friend, channels removed 1st March 2007 and returned 13th November 2008

christ i remember that. They had a sentana sports channel instead to replace (think it was sentana) and it was useless. Even at 10pm at night the scores from evening games would only show the half time scores.

hertsblue said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
mikeyboy said:

XL tv with Sports+movies
M broadband
tivo box
v+ box

christ i remember that. They had a sentana sports channel instead to replace (think it was sentana) and it was useless. Even at 10pm at night the scores from evening games would only show the half time scores.

sorry mate, always had a shite memory boy blue :)

oh yeah setanta sports news...it was garbage. really slow with the news, transfer deadline day was a joke on there lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.