watching on tv.

As I said last night, I watched it on BT and I honestly thought McManaman was fair. He wouldn't stop going on about their first goal being offside. As for him willing Celtic on in the background, your sound systems must pick stuff up that my tablet can't. Didn't listen to the half time, or full time shite as I can't be arsed. I don't need some ex footballer telling me about stuff I've just watched.

And to think we were the English team.
I don't think that is relevant to BT Sports, the clue in in the B.

I was fortunate enough to be only able to listen to 5live last night, and they had Ian Dennis, and Pat Nevin, who I thought were excellent, Nevin clearly wanted Celtic to win, but he was vary fair in his comments, and full of praise for City throughout.

As I said last night, I watched it on BT and I honestly thought McManaman was fair. He wouldn't stop going on about their first goal being offside. As for him willing Celtic on in the background, your sound systems must pick stuff up that my tablet can't. Didn't listen to the half time, or full time shite as I can't be arsed. I don't need some ex footballer telling me about stuff I've just watched.

He definitely was making noises in the backround like a supporter when Celtic did something good or bad.

The best was it's a very even game and then the chances came up about 17 to City and 8 to Celtic, cue silence.

The worst I saw was an advert with Pogba 6, Ibrahimavich 9, Rooney 10, De Gea 1 etc. I thought it was an advert for their Europa game, but no it was for the prem game against Stoke, with Stoke one and only mention being the word Stoke.

I thought that was disrespectful to Stoke and Stoke fans who pay for BT.

giphy.gif

Even Dunne got in to it saying their second goal was great...it was fucking deflected ffs...come on dunney don't get sucked in by these anti city fuckers!!!

you might be right, I don't usually get that annoyed with it, even on games we are losing. But last night it was obvious he was enjoying city not winning. Maybe as neutral you would be like that, especially big team little team narrative the media like to spin.

But it is every time he commentate on us he is like that.... He makes up bullshit about the size and noise of the crowd.... Our main rivals are his team, if that was Liverpool would he be as happy?

I think if that was Liverpool he would have been praising celtic for playing well, but also Liverpool for not giving up in a difficult game against a team high on confidence on the night.

After he shouted, please celtic don't lose this I switched him off, couldn't take any more

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.