Watford Away

Indeed he does. You may have noticed him not sending off Big Nose when he deliberately forearmed smashed Craig Dawson in the face at the Hawthorns last season! The biggest cheat on the refereeing circuit. He will do everything he can to stiff us again this afternoon

He reffed 6 rag games last season! Funnily enough they won 5 and drew one which was 0-0.

He reffed 1 for us and that was the shambles that was Chelsea at home where he royally fucked us over. I guess after that we made some noises about him and he didn't ref us again. No doubt that will be fresh in his mind! We need one of those blow the opposition away performances today to be sure of the win.

My major concern for the game is that twat Taylor being the ref.
The club really ought to put pressure on about being fucked over by certain refs..maybe let somebody else do the after match press talk instead of Pep and highlight the amount of bad decisions we get in comparison to the other top 6 teams.
It would be worth a fine to let them know that we aren't going to just roll over and say fuck all anymore.
Watford will be a test but I think if there are no dodgy decisions and no soft yellow and red cards then we should win.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.