Wearing another clubs shirt?

Blue_Times

This is a dilemma I have recently come across. I currently go to the University of Lincoln and my mate asked me to go and watch Lincoln City play. I thought why not, it should be a good laugh and it is sometimes nice to watch the smaller teams play.

Anyway, I find out this morning that he has splashed out £20 on a shirt for me! It would only be for one game but it sort of feels wrong.

What should I do?

I couldn't wear another premier league teams shirt - I had an arsenal one brought for me by my arsenal mad uncle but I couldn't wear it so shoved it in a drawer.

With smaller teams, I could maybe wear one of their shirts depending on who it is

I sometimes do film and t.v extra work and on Wednesday I am doing a days filming at Bradford City FC,playing a Bradford fan! I may well have to wear a Bradford streaky bacon shirt or scarf and I'm not too happy about it. I am being paid though so I reckon I can get over it!

As for the OP,what the chuff is your mate playing at! Men buying clothes for other men,seems very strange to me!

1.618034 said:
He's bought you a shirt???

Hmm... wear a City top underneath and take your own sealed drinks bottle.

haha some belters on this thread already.

and OP... u seriously need to ask your 'friend' what the hell was he doing buying you a top? as mentioned before, it is f**ked up.....in most peoples eyes!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.