Weird and angry friends, how many chances do you give?

oman0115

A friend of mine, we've been mates now for nearly ten years seemingly has some form of breakdown every two months. I'm not qualified to say but I assume he has some form of issue which usually culminates in an angry text telling me how much of a tw@t I am. I let it go because I know he has issues. Today I found out he's deleted me off facebook, we only went for a pint on Friday and had a good time. How many passes do you give to people like this?

A friend of mine, we've been mates now for nearly ten years seemingly has some form of breakdown every two months. I'm not qualified to say but I assume he has some form of issue which usually culminates in an angry text telling me how much of a tw@t I am. I let it go because I know he has issues. Today I found out he's deleted me off facebook, we only went for a pint on Friday and had a good time. How many passes do you give to people like this?

Stop being a twat and he wouldn't have to keep doing theses things :-)

Stop being a twat and he wouldn't have to keep doing theses things :-)

Haha. I'm the opposite of that, which is why I bare the brunt of his frustrations because I always say 'no worries mate' when he comes round to apologising. Just not sure how much longer I should tolerate it.

Seems like Friday was your last chance and you fucked it up again. He's probably asked his brethren the same question, how many chances?

Fuck him off, sounds like an ungrateful selfish ****

It is down to your conscience as it sounds like you would feel your abandoning him should you walk away. My view is i have one life and i am not having it anchored by any other fucker and those that try i'll just drop them like a hot rock and never bat an eyelid. Fortunate not to have come across to many people like this myself.

My next words would to him would be... 'hey what the fuck is this shit, do it again and don't fucking bother apologizing, i'm fucking sick of this and it is not what mates do, sort your shit out or fuck off, got it'

If he has issues, has he done anything to tackle them? if not tbh i'd tell him to get to fuck and let the fella walk his own path far from me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.