Weird and angry friends, how many chances do you give?

A friend of mine, we've been mates now for nearly ten years seemingly has some form of breakdown every two months. I'm not qualified to say but I assume he has some form of issue which usually culminates in an angry text telling me how much of a tw@t I am. I let it go because I know he has issues. Today I found out he's deleted me off facebook, we only went for a pint on Friday and had a good time. How many passes do you give to people like this?

That's not a weird and angry mate.
My housemates boyfriend, and a good mate of mine, moved in with us all. All was sweet for a month or two then 1 day i came home and the twat had barricaded himself in their attic bedroom and was systematically smashing it up. Anyone going near him was threatened with the massive knife he was waving around. Eventually had to call the cops but they wouldn't take him on (he's a big lad) so they got an ambulance. Six coppers and a smooth talking paramedic eventually got him down and into hospital. Next day he's back at the house as if nowt had happened.
A month later i met my mates after work. They'd been boozing and i was sober. Said nutter had been having a pop at my (and his) mates all afternoon. I sat down with a pint, looked through the window and the lad's gesturing for me to come outside for a scrap. Fuck this i thought and went out to him. After a bit of argy bargy i smacked him proper. 30 seconds later the coppers are threatening me with arrest. One little twat cop got right on my tits so i shoved him. 30 seconds after that i'm on the deck face down with the coppers kneeling on me and cuffing me before throwing me into the van and off to the cop shop. My 'mate' was laughing and joking with the other coppers. 4 hours later they let me out. The caution i got meant the job i'd worked towards for 4 years was now not going to happen.

The next day my mate was 'persuaded' to leave our house and fucked off to live with his mum in another town. I see him now and again and greet him with the words 'fuck off'. Wanker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.