Weird and angry friends, how many chances do you give?

You give them all the chances in the world if they are your genuine friends. If they're just acquaintances then you fuck them off.

I have a mate like this but we only text now as I no longer live in the UK.

Knew he was a mardy **** but couldn't help but feel sorry and a bit of pity for him. 70% of the time he was actually alright. The things that annoy us about others are the things we see or fear in ourselves.

Most of the time he's the same as your guy, good company, up for a laugh. Then every now and again he'll turn nasty. He's burned bridges with a few mutual acquaintances, but I give him chances because the most part he's ok. But that angry FU side that comes out of no where, I don't know how much more I want to put up with.

I have a mate like this but we only text now as I no longer live in the UK.

Knew he was a mardy **** but couldn't help but feel sorry and a bit of pity for him. 70% of the time he was actually alright. The things that annoy us about others are the things we see or fear in ourselves.

The things that annoy us about others are the things we see or fear in ourselves.

So that's why I hate serial killers explained.

Most of the time he's the same as your guy, good company, up for a laugh. Then every now and again he'll turn nasty. He's burned bridges with a few mutual acquaintances, but I give him chances because the most part he's ok. But that angry FU side that comes out of no where, I don't know how much more I want to put up with.

That says to me you don't want to suffer it ever again. You sound like you have had enough but feel bad, still though the had enough bit seems to be taking a hold more in how you talk about it. I really would just say 'listen i can't be doing with this anymore mate and the next time you are going to snap if you get like that, just don't bother ever contacting me again and i mean that, i have had enough of just waiting for you to go off on one all the time and it is just not fair'.

A friend of mine, we've been mates now for nearly ten years seemingly has some form of breakdown every two months. I'm not qualified to say but I assume he has some form of issue which usually culminates in an angry text telling me how much of a tw@t I am. I let it go because I know he has issues. Today I found out he's deleted me off facebook, we only went for a pint on Friday and had a good time. How many passes do you give to people like this?

Do these breakdowns always occur after a visit with you ?

Just wondering :)

A friend of mine, we've been mates now for nearly ten years seemingly has some form of breakdown every two months. I'm not qualified to say but I assume he has some form of issue which usually culminates in an angry text telling me how much of a tw@t I am. I let it go because I know he has issues. Today I found out he's deleted me off facebook, we only went for a pint on Friday and had a good time. How many passes do you give to people like this?
You do know he's in love with you right?
Unless and until you give yourself body and soul to him things will never change.

Me and this mate of mine used to be out pretty much every weekend and on occasion he would get visibly annoyed that I was quite well known in the area (small town on the outskirts of Manchester). He was quite introverted and the one time he truly saw his arse was when I was approached by a very forward lady who had been on the sauce and I didn't have much work to do. If he had stay put for another 5 minutes rather than stormed off, he would have been joining me in being outnumbered 6:1 by Polish birds on a henparty.

Me and this mate of mine used to be out pretty much every weekend and on occasion he would get visibly annoyed that I was quite well known in the area (small town on the outskirts of Manchester). He was quite introverted and the one time he truly saw his arse was when I was approached by a very forward lady who had been on the sauce and I didn't have much work to do. If he had stay put for another 5 minutes rather than stormed off, he would have been joining me in being outnumbered 6:1 by Polish birds on a henparty.
How ironic. Instead of getting into a bird from Krakow he went home to Krakow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.