Weird things you've collected

posts from angry people...no idea why theyre angry....no idea why i collect them

Started collecting fridge magnets after I worked in a house in moss side ,this guys fridge freezer was completely covered in them ,
And the stories he told me regarding each one he pointed out wer very interesting ,and they reminded him of all his family and friends from round the world I’m hooked.

I get fridge magnets for pub barmaids. Two each time.

When I'm on holiday I save the address card from a restaurant that we've enjoyed eating at. I use it as a bookmark for my holiday read, then when I get home I keep them all in a wallet as a momento of my trip. Just passed the century mark last month,

When I was a kid it was PG Tips cards. Was gutted when they stopped issuing them

In a way I suppose I collect locations (football grounds), but I will generally buy a mug and/or a pin badge of each team I visit abroad too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.