Welcome Bernardo Silva

I did a list of everyone who laugh at me for saying he was the closest player to messi-styles.

The first one of you guys who say it in this topic is the winner. :)

Take care of him, cya around Bernardo, and welcome in our legends wall.

From what I've seen, I'd say he was right inbetween Silva and Messi in style.

Think Pep could mould him further towards either. At the start I would see him doing more of the 'Messi' job from the right with him rotating with Silva but longterm I reckon Pep sees him as Silva's successor. Roberts, if he fulfills his potential, would be more of the Messi style player at that time.

Whatever we do with him it's gonna be great. He was the best opposition player we faced at the Etihad this year

Just got a peach off redcafe on their Bernardo silva thread....

"The reason he joined City was because we either weren't interested, or City were more interested. They got the deal done very quickly, meaning they most likely didn't have much competition."

giphy.gif

That can't be from redcafe, every other word wasn't feck.

We now have two silvers and a bronze. If we can't find a gold, I'd settle for .......Mendi.
Seriously, Jesus plus this marks City really stepping up. Rag sites in meltdown! Mappe to stay where he is for another year and then join his mates?

"To all Monaco fans, follow me live tommorow on facebook for a live where i'd lire To thanks everyone of you".

What-a-Guy. Pure class.

Ans this is why I talked about our wall of legends. Take a look à the comments.

I think you can seriously thanks Mendes for this one...

my mate sent a link for red cafe and there is 70 pages of wanking about how good he is and will be a perfect signing......then someone started a new thread after it was confirmed and there are now 6 pages of how they never wanted him , he wouldnt fir into utds team and how he wont fit in to our team so we have wasted 70m on him....(yes 70m) and how we are fucked as we havent signed any full backs yet........fucking brilliant way to cheer my night up it funny as fuck

Bernardo heavily link with rags, but finally signed for City out of nowhere.
i'm glad he chose us. now we have Merlin Jr. for the next decade.
perfect signing. well done Txiki.

Im thinking he's more like Hazard than Silva currently. He scores more than our David as well.
Either way i get to drool watching him glide past defences with the ball tied to his left wand.

This transfer window is gonna be....yep I'm going to say it.....massive! lol

Just clocked the club photos, whats that yellow thing in the sky on all the photos?

Last edited:
Great Player. Hardly an area we need strengthening in. Maybe Pep truly plans to play 11 midfielders?! lol

This type of transfer totally beats 1000 pgs of Isco in the Disco (thank goodness).

What a wonderful surprise. Welcome Bernardo!

Don't know if it's been posted but saw the best tweet today, it was a sequence of tweets from a rag fan over the past month when they thought he was coming talking him up as world class then today when he signed for us he said he never wanted him and was looking forward to Bernardo getting bossed by darmian, love seeing the rags squirm

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.