Welcome to the new forum

Not a fan of all the whiteness on the screen, i prefer the old style, it was easier on the eye. Saying that I know Ric and the crew have put a lot of work into it and I'll always be grateful for this fantastic forum. It's been a part of my life from the beginning.

Last edited:
How do I search inside the thread?

P.S. Agree that some new tools such as allerts are useful but I miss "View your posts" a lot and as citymad mentioned above, the colours of previous designe were much easier on the eye.

How do I search inside the thread?

P.S. Agree that some new tools such as allerts are useful but I miss "View your posts" a lot and as citymad mentioned above, the colours of previous designe were much easier on the eye.
Search box is top right with lots of options.

Hover over your name in the top right and select "Your Content" to view your posts.

Search box is top right with lots of options.

Hover over your name in the top right and select "Your Content" to view your posts.
Thanks Colin, didn't notice this search option ;)

On the content - Exactly, it's 10 pages of my last posts, but not all the TOPICS I've posted in. It used to be much more useful

Well impressed with the new forum,old one looked outdated this is much easier on the eye ,like it a lot

Thanks Colin, didn't notice this search option ;)

On the content - Exactly, it's 10 pages of my last posts, but not all the TOPICS I've posted in. It used to be much more useful
I think it's already been mentioned that using the old forum you couldn't organise your posts by thread, although I can't remember either way TBH. I'll blame it on age.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.