Well done boss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another rag myth put to bed then if we do progress in the champions league..

Massive Your club ain't known outside of England Yeah we fucking are!!

Last edited:
What the fuck are you fucking watching?! :-)

I see FAR too much American TV, and the profanity is almost non-existent, unless you are watching a premium cable channel that doesn't have to abide by the normal TV rules. However, "regular" TV doesn't even have "shit" in it...quality or the word itself!
My wife was watching one of those "real housewives" programs in between Ad breaks on a different channel and all I could hear (I was outside having a drink) was the beeping sound.
I try to avoid watching too much TV unless it is either soccer or AFL.

My wife was watching one of those "real housewives" programs in between Ad breaks on a different channel and all I could hear (I was outside having a drink) was the beeping sound.
I try to avoid watching too much TV unless it is either soccer or AFL.
Well, there you go! High priced hookers discussing their nails, dicks, and who is fucking their husband!!!
Real American TV is puritanical by UK 9pm standards!!

Well, there you go! High priced hookers discussing their nails, dicks, and who is fucking their husband!!!
Real American TV is puritanical by UK 9pm standards!!
You do obviously watch too much American TV if you know what happens in the programme I mentioned.
I have to confess that I like watching the UK comedy programmes - far superior to the NZ equivalents.
One of my biggest disappointments was lending all my 'Allo 'Allo" videos and never getting them returned. Just have to find the DVDs somewhere here in NZ.
Enjoy Madrid by the way.

Well done boss. Well done on improving the following players during your tenure at our club....

You do obviously watch too much American TV if you know what happens in the programme I mentioned.
I have to confess that I like watching the UK comedy programmes - far superior to the NZ equivalents.
One of my biggest disappointments was lending all my 'Allo 'Allo" videos and never getting them returned. Just have to find the DVDs somewhere here in NZ.
Enjoy Madrid by the way.
Sadly, that show (there are actually a few of them) seem to be on the DVR for the Mrs, for when she's putting her feet up!

As for the comedies, have to agree. Currently enjoying a few British dramas, too. The Night Manager is on right now. Loving it!

Heading for the airport (Chicago-Newark) in an hour (Noon), then (Newark-Madrid) tonight at about 8pm. Hopefully, I can get some kip on the flight, as I'm meeting up with my brother and his father-in-law in Madrid at Weds lunchtime to pick up the tickets and Then I doubt they have sleep on their minds!!! On the flights back on Thursday morning and back at work on Friday!!! Hoping everything goes to plan, including not losing in Madrid!!!

Well done boss. Well done on improving the following players during your tenure at our club....

Yep, he regressed them all so much they bagged a PL title medal, 2 league cup medals and got themselves into a CL semi final minimum.

Yep, he regressed them all so much they bagged a PL title medal, 2 league cup medals and got themselves into a CL semi final minimum.

Says it all. Two threads about the manager - both supposed to be a bit positive. Both just a sea of the same people chatting the same embittered and angry tripe. I'm off mate. See you at the season's end. Pretty much had it with the shit I read on here.

Poor season overall last season,and the champions league run aside ,piss poor this season.
Who remembers who lost the semi finals last season?
We may get to the final,who knows, great if we do.
Success is the only real measure though.
The attitude of (well ,we did well two years ago)will not keep us a top top side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.