Well done to MCFC Ticket Office

The club have put a stop to all sales other than season ticket holders claiming their seats. If any remain once the deadline is passed they will re-open sales. But as it stands IF every season ticket holder claims his seat there will be no more for sale.

agreed m8 ,but they said TICKET sales to non-Seasoncard holders for the Hamburg UEFA Cup second leg on April 16 are temporarily suspended ... hence they must have some to suspend sales on..
i think they realised the panic and pulled the plug before the complaints roll in

agreed m8 ,but they said TICKET sales to non-Seasoncard holders for the Hamburg UEFA Cup second leg on April 16 are temporarily suspended ... hence they must have some to suspend sales on..
i think they realised the panic and pulled the plug before the complaints roll in

Marvin said:
I'm not convinced that we have sold out of none seasoncard seats - perhaps the club are just sensibly trying to manage demand

No one has lost out yet, as the unclaimed seasoncard seats will go on sale again on Monday - and by that time the demand will have dropped off a lot

People always go mad on the first day

There were only about 14k non-seasoncard tickets available today. There are about 30k seasoncard holders - so whatever today's sales there will be several thousand more seats available on Monday.

I went to COMs at lunch, took one look at the queue, and went to the Arndale Shop, and gave up as soon as I saw that one. Got my seats from the Arndale Shop on the way home. The staff looked really tired. Well Done to all the Ticket Staff who must have had a very very long and difficult day.

I think they must be saving some of the tenner tickets for a later date.

BLUEMOONBAZ said:

Well there is going to more complaints, me for starters as i am not a season ticket due to the nature of my job i am not always certain for saturday games. I go to as many games as i can and have been to all home uefa cup ties, including when we played in Oakwell. But i cannot get a ticket for this game yet because its sold to season ticket holders first off, and because its the 1/4 finals then everyone wants to go. What i want to know is where was everyone for the other games that we have played?? Watchin it on T.V. no doubt but its the quaters so they are intrested now and people like me cant get a ticket after going to all the uefa games..

cant understand why theydidnt give s/t holders 3 days to choose then city card holders 2days then access 1day and then open it up for all!

Jay_McVeanho said:
BLUEMOONBAZ said:

Well there is going to more complaints, me for starters as i am not a season ticket due to the nature of my job i am not always certain for saturday games. I go to as many games as i can and have been to all home uefa cup ties, including when we played in Oakwell. But i cannot get a ticket for this game yet because its sold to season ticket holders first off, and because its the 1/4 finals then everyone wants to go. What i want to know is where was everyone for the other games that we have played?? Watchin it on T.V. no doubt but its the quaters so they are intrested now and people like me cant get a ticket after going to all the uefa games..
Ticket sales are suspended for none-seasoncard holders until Monday - presumably the club acted to safeguard the interests of fans like yourself.

That said, if a game is "over-subscribed", there are going to be loyal fans, with differing circumstances, who are unhappy.

It took us days to shirt 35k tickets for the Gillingham Cup Final. I can't believe we sold half this amount today. I reckon there will be thousands for sale on the Monday and that demand will have dropped off by Monday afternoon - all the seasoncard holders who were after tickets today will certainly be sorted by then

I am a season ticket holder and cannot get through but want to buy the tickets and have the luxury of having till Sunday

I feel for the fans who have city cards and have attended games this season if JO city fan can turn up and buy as many as they want = touts and people who showed loyalty who are unable to attend

After the shit attendances this season in europe and the league(exept the rare saturday/big games) I dont believe the club were ready for this kind of impact

However this will either have a negative affect
a)in terms of people who have city cards and are more than a little perplexed(and therefore debate going to other games)
b)People who we do not want to see at the ground(trafford town fans etc)
c)Touts

Or a positive
a)the existing city card holders will think about getting a season ticket
b)it will bring in new Mancs who will start going to games

There are several issues but hopefully the main one is of success for the future

I do feel for you guys if its true that you get to games and they are selling any amount to any knob who turns up!

Am a citycard holder. Have been to many home games this season. Only went to 1 Eufa game - FC Copenhagen. Attendance that night was about 25K. Have been trying all day on-line to get Hamburg ticket - "Server busy". This isn't fair.

xmusampa said:
cant understand why theydidnt give s/t holders 3 days to choose then city card holders 2days then access 1day and then open it up for all!

I totally agree

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.