Well done to MCFC Ticket Office

All the non-seasoncard tickets for Hamburg have gone ....... they sold out about 3-30(ish).

I've just had an unsuccessful trip to COMS , and i'm pissed off!

Stewards at the ground confirm they've been 'under seige' all day!

I just went down to the Arndale, got my ticket in 10 minutes. 3rd tier, but cant complain. Never been up there before, wanted as far away from the morgue (north stand) as possible.

my father had to ring the ticket office 22 times in order to get tickets so i doubt they have done well, im just glad ive got the tickets :D

1894 said:
No tickets @ £5 for me I'm afraid....just been told to phone back on Monday when they will be £10...

It's still cracking value, even at a tenner

They're £5 on monday mate

ono said:
Spent the last 4 hours simultaneously pressing f5 and redial to no joy whatsoever.

Fair game to those lucky enough to have got a ticket but fuck me this has been a frustrating day.

Why did you press F5 - the web site had its own button in the middle - the bit that said "try again" - I did it and clicked it four or five times and got on time and time again.

You've only yourself to blame if it didnt work

OK, So the scenario is, we have people paying for City cards and have been beaten to getting a ticket by someone who hasn't got an ST or a citycard...Maybe they should say that any tickets left on monday go on open sale...TO CITY CARD holders only. They do advertise them as being able to get tickets ahead of others.

rowsley_st said:
OK, So the scenario is, we have people paying for City cards and have been beaten to getting a ticket by someone who hasn't got an ST or a citycard...Maybe they should say that any tickets left on monday go on open sale...TO CITY CARD holders only. They do advertise them as being able to get tickets ahead of others.

If you have a City Card, you will have an account online - its piss easy - buy them that way.

I cant believe the fans that have been to previous UEFA home games might miss out on this fixture.

The club are a joke for allowing such a free for all on one day.

Anyone who has a City Card could apply today even if they've only been to one fucking game this season.

I sincerely hope that the fans with city cards that turned out for previous round that missed out today manage to get tickets on Monday.

Goater666 said:
I cant believe the fans that have been to previous UEFA home games might miss out on this fixture.

The club are a joke for allowing such a free for all on one day.

Anyone who has a City Card could apply today even if they've only been to one fucking game this season.

I sincerely hope that the fans with city cards that turned out for previous round that missed out today manage to get tickets on Monday.

I repeat - If you have a City Card, you will have an account online - its piss easy - buy them that way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.