Well done to MCFC Ticket Office

Citytillidie69 said:
Goater666 said:
I cant believe the fans that have been to previous UEFA home games might miss out on this fixture.

The club are a joke for allowing such a free for all on one day.

Anyone who has a City Card could apply today even if they've only been to one fucking game this season.

I sincerely hope that the fans with city cards that turned out for previous round that missed out today manage to get tickets on Monday.

I repeat - If you have a City Card, you will have an account online - its piss easy - buy them that way.

Its been down all day mate.

I have a season ticket by the way so im covered. I've got a few friends who have been trying to do it today with no luck, unfortunately they couldn't sit pressing F5 for hours on end, so it looks like they missed out.

Why the club couldn't just limit the first 2 days to season ticket holders, then offer tickets to City Card holders with at least one previous round for a further 2 days is beyond me. After that they could of sold the rest to City Card holders who havent been to any Uefa games no problem.

I still think there will be a few floating about in the ticket forum as the game draws near, keep your eyes peeled. We are a great set of supporters and would never rip our fellow blues off so keep tabs on the ticket forum nearer the time. I understand your frustrations, try getting tickets for Morrissey when he plays on of his 2000 capacity venues down some back alley in Paisley! I managed after 5/10 mins of trying at 9:30am to get 4 at work online (Citycard holder) but those who haven't been through ticketing like this recently i'd imagine are bound to be frustrated. Had to get U2 ones earlier in the week and the Don Valley Stadium (50k capacity) sold out in 10 mins, got lucky with 2 again.

Sometimes it's just about luck unfortunately :-( I knew it would be rammed and some genuine fans would be disappointed :-(

I missed out due to working away and not being able to get online

Off work on Monday morning though so ill get down early in te hope a few thousands season ticket holders arent bothering

Goater666 said:
Citytillidie69 said:
Goater666 said:
I cant believe the fans that have been to previous UEFA home games might miss out on this fixture.

The club are a joke for allowing such a free for all on one day.

Anyone who has a City Card could apply today even if they've only been to one fucking game this season.

I sincerely hope that the fans with city cards that turned out for previous round that missed out today manage to get tickets on Monday.

I repeat - If you have a City Card, you will have an account online - its piss easy - buy them that way.

Its been down all day mate.

I have a season ticket by the way so im covered. I've got a few friends who have been trying to do it today with no luck, unfortunately they couldn't sit pressing F5 for hours on end, so it looks like they missed out.

Why the club couldn't just limit the first 2 days to season ticket holders, then offer tickets to City Card holders with at least one previous round for a further 2 days is beyond me. After that they could of sold the rest to City Card holders who havent been to any Uefa games no problem.

Hopefully they will learn from any mistakes made today or how they can do it better for next time Goater. I'd rather have Cook overlooking procedural problems like this than Halford/whoever had some sort of influence over the ticket office over and above the ticket office manager themselves in the past.

I'm not convinced that we have sold out of none seasoncard seats - perhaps the club are just sensibly trying to manage demand

No one has lost out yet, as the unclaimed seasoncard seats will go on sale again on Monday - and by that time the demand will have dropped off a lot

People always go mad on the first day

There were only about 14k non-seasoncard tickets available today. There are about 30k seasoncard holders - so whatever today's sales there will be several thousand more seats available on Monday.

I went to COMs at lunch, took one look at the queue, and went to the Arndale Shop, and gave up as soon as I saw that one. Got my seats from the Arndale Shop on the way home. The staff looked really tired. Well Done to all the Ticket Staff who must have had a very very long and difficult day.

I agrre marvin .. site says on hold not sold out ..
hang in the lads all is not lost

Hamburg ticket rush on hold 25/03/2009 17:05

TICKET sales to non-Seasoncard holders for the Hamburg UEFA Cup second leg on April 16 are temporarily suspended as Blues fans have rushed to snap up our £5 a head and a kid for a quid special "thank you" offer today.

There have been unprecedented scenes at the City Store in the Arndale Centre as well as the City of Manchester Stadium Box Office, where the queue stretched into the stadium itself as stewards endeavoured to protect our fans from the worst of the inclement weather.

City Seasoncard holders can renew their tickets up until and including Sunday, when the box office at the City of Manchester Stadium will be open from 11am-3pm, with our online and telephone service also in operation.

Any tickets that are not taken up by Seasoncard holders on Sunday will then go on open sale on Monday - with the club extending our £5 offer for an extra 24 hours until the close of business on Monday evening.

Ticket prices from Tuesday will cost a still-competitive £10 up to and including April 9th, when any remaining will revert to the full price of £20.

Executive chairman Garry Cook said: "We are delighted by the response, which has been absolutely magnificent even by the standards of our loyal supporters. The phone lines were jammed and the ticketing website was simply inundated. We would like to thank them all for their patience, not forgetting our ticketing staff who have worked tirelessly to keep things running as smoothly as possible."

Should of all joined the cup scheme! my money came out my bank the other day for this

BLUEMOONBAZ said:
I agrre marvin .. site says on hold not sold out ..
hang in the lads all is not lost

Hamburg ticket rush on hold 25/03/2009 17:05

TICKET sales to non-Seasoncard holders for the Hamburg UEFA Cup second leg on April 16 are temporarily suspended as Blues fans have rushed to snap up our £5 a head and a kid for a quid special "thank you" offer today.

There have been unprecedented scenes at the City Store in the Arndale Centre as well as the City of Manchester Stadium Box Office, where the queue stretched into the stadium itself as stewards endeavoured to protect our fans from the worst of the inclement weather.

City Seasoncard holders can renew their tickets up until and including Sunday, when the box office at the City of Manchester Stadium will be open from 11am-3pm, with our online and telephone service also in operation.

Any tickets that are not taken up by Seasoncard holders on Sunday will then go on open sale on Monday - with the club extending our £5 offer for an extra 24 hours until the close of business on Monday evening.

Ticket prices from Tuesday will cost a still-competitive £10 up to and including April 9th, when any remaining will revert to the full price of £20.

Executive chairman Garry Cook said: "We are delighted by the response, which has been absolutely magnificent even by the standards of our loyal supporters. The phone lines were jammed and the ticketing website was simply inundated. We would like to thank them all for their patience, not forgetting our ticketing staff who have worked tirelessly to keep things running as smoothly as possible."
The on-line site says Sold Out, but the club could well have just put a stop to all sales for the time being. I don't think they have much flexibility with the On-Line sales facility

Just tried the online ticket section for the first time today and have now got my ticket, it took all of about 2 minutes so fair play

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.